Come explore the difference between doing yoga and practicing yoga.
JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL YOGA CLASS! THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Set Up Free Zoom Account. Please let your user name be your first and last name so we can keep track. Zoom can be used with your computer, iphone or tablet.
2. You've Signed Up with MBO and you can use your regular class pass, unlimited pass, or choose the new virtual drop-in option for $15.
3. Pre-register at least 35 minutes before the start time. We will email you the zoom live link.
4. Your Zoom link will be sent to your email address. This system is not automated ,so we send the links manually. Please be patient (new automated process in the future, hopefully).
5. Mute yourself once class starts, chat with each other when class is over. Each class will have a 5-minute community share time after savasana. At that time, feel free to unmute your audio to participate in our daily dharma discourse. We all need to connect, so please take time to chat and/or listen to each other.
Click to register for any class below! FAQs below.
How do I pay?
Use your regular class pass, unlimited, or choose to use the virtual drop-in for $15 *(Be & Breath is by Donation, Anyone in need can ask for a waiver by emailing Lea@riverstoneyoga.com. Please give us time to reply to your emails as we are quite inundated with requests.)
How to start?
Create your Zoom account for easy access! Then register on MBO by clicking the class on the schedule above you'd like to attend. Register the way you normally would on MBO.
When can I get into class?
The virtual class doors open 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to start. The instructor controls the attendance and needs to concentrate on teaching at the start of class, so please do arrive early, even if you have to step away for a few moments -- it is better to log in first.
Who can see me?
You can turn off for yourself or chose to be seen. The instructor will be doing more demonstrating and directing with online classes.
How long are the classes?
70 minutes unless otherwise listed. The last 5 minutes are an optional community chat, daily dharma discussions. The new online live-streaming schedule starts March 23rd. Please note we will be adding classes and modifying class times as the week progresses. Always double check the schedule here for changes and additions.
Thank you for your support! It matters. Thank you!
-The Riverstone Yoga Team