5-Day Training with Seane Corn
This exclusive training with Seane Corn is a journey beyond the body. This 5 day workshop combines fact with faith in a soulful approach that will deepen both your individual practice and your classroom experience in a responsible, creative and heart-centered way. Only 8 Spaces Left.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
• Yoga practitioners
• Yoga teachers
• Yoga studio owners
• This program is for you if you simply want to deepen your yoga practice, aspire to teach or are already teaching.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
• Asana practice
• The fundamental principals of Vinyasa Flow Yoga
• How to teach in a responsible, creative and heart-centered way.
• Exploration of the three realms of consciousness—physical/mental, energetic/emotional and psychic/symbolic
• How to utilize these principles in your personal practice, and in the classroom.
Seane Corn is an internationally celebrated yoga teacher known for her impassioned activism, unique self-expression, and inspirational teaching style. Featured in commercials, magazines, NPR, and Oprah.com, Seane now utilizes her national platform to bring awareness to global humanitarian issues through her co-founded organization such as Off the Mat and Into the World empowering the yoga community to “live the change”.
Sign up here to be notified about upcoming workshops, events and specials.